Manage IT Services for Our Customers from massive PC deployment to operating Data
In a managed service engagement, we are responsible for your organization’s functionality of the IT service and equipment. Together with a comprehensive and structured service delivery methodology and service level management, your organization can be assured with the peace of mind that there would be no “lights off” with your IT service and equipment.
We offer various service packages, flexible and customization, to your specific needs. From a package service credits offering to a comprehensive service contract, we cater to many different types of managed IT service offerings, from end-user work space equipment to critical IT infrastructure support.
What do we do?
End User Workplace Support
- For Incident & IMACD
- Remote Support Services (IT Help Desk)
- Resident Field Support Services (aka: Deskside Support Services)
- Dispatch/Roving Field Support Services for remote sites
- Asset Management Services
- End devices’ imaging solutions (PC & Print)
- Large scale end-user computing devices deployment, migration & relocation project management (IMACD projects)
- Tech refresh assessment, planning & project management
- Cloud services – Microsoft Office365, VM, etc
Data Center Support Services
- DC, NOC & SOC support services
- Hardware Breakfix, Preventive Maintenance, Field Support
- Committed Service Level with Response/Resolution
- 24x7x365 coverage
- Hot-standby service parts for redundancy
- Business Continuity Planning Support